Kaleo College is a Non-Profit Liberal Arts Institution that started in 2014 and registered with TVET, with headquarters and main campus in Kahuti, Kangema-Gacharage Road (C70), Murang’a County, and with learning centers in Majimbo – Embu County, Makongo – Makueni County, Kiganjo – Kiambu County, and providing an online platform.
The college was founded in response to various challenges facing Africa including corruption, insecurity, tribalism, political instability, and poor leadership. The underlying issue has been inadequate leadership.
The College Vision is “To be a distinct leadership development institute in East and Central Africa. ”
The College Mission is thus to “Raise, develop, mentor, equip, and empower servant leaders.”
Kaleo College prides itself in being the The Hotbed of Servant Leaders!
The target is to educate, and train effective leaders ready to bring change to worsening governance structures from the grass root level to the highest leadership positions in Africa.
As a non-profit organization, we seek to improve our community through five main departments:
- Academic – Certificate and Diploma Courses
- Corporate Social Responsibility – doing our part for the community
- Kaleo Chapel – spiritual nourishment for students, staff, and the community
- Pastoral Care Program (PCP) – promoting access to mentoring, guidance, and welfare for pastors
- Welfare Association – a savings scheme for members